Oryconc™ – Quality Rice Protein
Oryconc™ – Quality Rice Protein
Being a specialist in Rice derivatives, Siddiq Agricoze specializes in the production of the best quality Rice protein Concentrate (Oryconc™) and Rice Protein Isolate (Orysolate™) for the Food and Feed Industry’s.
Our Rice Proteins are 100% Plant-Based, Gluten-Free, Hypoallergenic, Lactose-Free and are offered in Conventional as well as Organic qualities which are Kosher and Halal certified.
Oryconc™ and Orysolate™ Rice Proteins are pure Vegan proteins extracted from the grain of rice and contain all 9 essential amino acids.
Agricoze Rice Proteins have a high proportion of minerals and trace elements, which can be optimally absorbed by the body with a digestibility of upto 90%.
Our rice protein is considered to be the highest quality protein in comparison to proteins from other cereal grains. Oryconc™ and Orysolate™ rice proteins are available in various mesh sizes ranging from 40 all the way upto 600.
|Rice Protein||Form||Protein %||Moisture %||Conventional||Organic|
|Rice Protein 50%||Powder||48-52||6|
|Rice Protein 65%||Powder||65-70||6|
|Rice Protein 80%||Powder||75-81||6|
- Bakery (bread, cookies, pancakes)
- Bars and healthy snacks
- Beverages (shakes, powder, juices, milk, milk alternatives)
- Gluten-free Bakery & confectionary
- Ice-cream and desserts
- Personal Care
- Vegan Chocolate & Ice Cream
- Vitamin supplements
Quality rice protein
Rice has a lot to offer rather than just carbs. The amount of protein in rice results in boosting energy levels. It has the benefit of being vegan and cruelty-free as well as exclusive of gluten which contributes to easy digestion. Its plant-based element makes it best for people who have electric reactions to animal-based proteins.
A quality rice protein help in muscle building as well as muscle soreness and is a good source of protein to add to infants formulas for babies who are intolerant to dairy.
If you want to know all about rice protein and its benefits compared to other proteins, you have come to the right place.
How is rice protein made?
Rice protein is made by taking rice, usually brown rice as it has slightly more protein than white rice, and the grains are ground up that is further treated with an enzyme to separate the starch or carbohydrate from the protein.
This results in a protein that is medium digestible and has all essential amino acids.
Benefits of rice protein
Many people are hesitant to take rice protein, partly because rice is associated with carbs as well as it is fairly new. However, rice protein promises a lot of benefits. There are the major 5 benefits of rice protein.
- Rice protein is better than other plant-based proteins for example soy protein. Although soy protein has a similar price range, rice protein results in your body utilizing it more effectively.
- As rice protein comes from brown rice it is full of natural protein as well as fiber while also containing all nine essential amino acids.
- If you want vegan protein, rice protein is a vegan-friendly protein just like soy protein. It does not contain any animal or its by-product. However, is important to consume a protein that our body utilizes effectively rather than just being vegan. Rice protein ticks both of the boxes.
- Rice protein is a quality protein as it is a lot safer. As it is a hypoallergenic protein, it causes fear allergies when compared to other proteins for example whey or egg. Added to this they are also exclusive of soy, milk, or other things that have a higher chance of causing allergic reactions.
- When people are shifting to consuming protein in order to opt for a healthier lifestyle, the main concern is the taste of protein. Rice protein is known to have a good taste. It has a mild and sweet taste that makes any drink taste good, added to this it does not alter the taste of your drink too much.
Rice protein Vs other protein
People are often hesitant to buy rice protein due to the other good protein available on the market.
Rice protein is plant-based thus it is vegan friendly. It is a good protein to take while working out as it contributes to muscle building as well as helps with muscle soreness. It has all the essential amino acids available that will also help in reducing blood pressure and blood fat.
On the other hand, plant-based protein such as soy protein is not as good as rice protein as the body utilizes the latter more effectively.
Other protein such as casein is harder to digest as compared to rice protein, while whey protein is known to be the best for muscle building however the downside of it is that it is animal based thus it is not vegan and it is more prone to causing allergic reactions than rice protein.